Saturday, August 4, 2012

Very cute teen girl


very-pretty-girl

Mai Vy are currently enrolled at Chu Van An Secondary School. You did a jump and was an avid has participated in many competitions and municipal level subjects erobic here gymnastics. I confided to them, she said: "I love jumping from small, and that dance training until now. Dancing also gives you a lot of fun and very interesting. "Besides, it also forces Vy Mai learned quite stable, there are many excellent students reached there.

A special girl is an avid the dog. Mai Vy billion numbness that: "I love all puppies. I have a white dog cute gentle and good for all, most of the time I also brought my dog to play with. "

Speaking of dreams, Mai Vy said she wanted to model, and now are trying to achieve his dream. See the shoot with her ​​this pretty pretty mild.

very-pretty-girlvery-pretty-girlvery-pretty-girlvery-pretty-girlvery-pretty-girlvery-pretty-girl
very-pretty-girlvery-pretty-girl
very-pretty-girlvery-pretty-girlvery-pretty-girlvery-pretty-girl

No comments:

Post a Comment